This weekend I retook the glamour shot photos because there was a slight shadow on the model’s face. There was only one that I considered in focus that I shot. It wasn’t the one you see below, but this photo is actually in focus.
I put a diffusion screen over her head while she held the reflector in her hand. This was the easy part. I taught myself a lot of new techniques in Photoshop which would have been helpful if the teacher had taught us this before tackling this project. I didn’t get the hair the way I (or should I say the teacher) wanted it. It started to get choppy looking so I deleted all that work. That was the hardest part of this assignment. The printout looks ruddy in the skin and I should have not made her teeth so white, but I’m done with this. I have to get up early with the roosters and study.